Eligibilty Criteria ...
- Members must be 18 years of age or older.
- Member must possess a valid Light Motor Vehicle (Non Transport) Indian license. If not an Indian citizen, Member must have a valid international driver's license, issued in Member's home country.
- Members must have had no alcohol or drug related driving violations
Fees Policy ...
All payments are only accepted through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Cancellation made more than 24hrs before booking start: ₹ 100
- Cancellation made after booking start: No Refund
- Cancellation refund will be done through the original payment method within 7 working days.
- First 2 hours of delay would be charged at ₹350/hour
- Subsequent hours of delay would be charged at ₹500/hour.
- These charges would be in addition to the hourly fee for use of the vehicle.
List of Penalties ...
A list of penalties that can be levied if members violate certain BaeCars community rules.
- Traffic and Parking violations: Full payment of fines will be beared by the customer.
- Overspeeding will lead to termination of further services by BaeCars
- Smoking Inside the Vehicle: Applicable damage costs related to interiors.
- Vehicle Damage: Any unintentional/accidental damage will be liable for the damage charges of ₹ 10,000/-.
- Towing and Impounding
- No cost if caused by vehicle failure.
- Full cost if caused by user negligence
- Cleaning required (interiors): Washing of removables (for footmats etc) would be charged at ₹400. Interior Washing / Drycleaning (for seat covers, door panels) would be charged at ₹1,000
- In the event the member is found to be under the influence of alcohol during a booking, the member will be held liable for 100% of the vehicle damage bill as per the invoice received from the vehicle workshop.
- The member will be liable for 100% of the entire vehicle damage bill in the event that the vehicle workshop and/or insurance company deem the damage to be consequential in nature (this will be clearly stated in the accident report). Consequential damage occurs when the member continues driving even after an external vehicle impact, thereby severely undermining the condition of the vehicle.
- In the event a non-BaeCars member is found to be the one driving at the time of accident, then the member will be held liable for 100% of the vehicle damage bill as per the invoice received from the workshop.
If a BaeCars member is violating the law or BaeCars rules, for example by overspeeding or driving drunk, the member will be responsible for all damage, liability, and fines and could face legal action.
Responsibility for Payment
- Payments by Members shall be made with his/her credit card or debit card. The Member is under obligation to ensure that the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit available to cover any charges. Member is solely responsible for any associated bank or credit card charges or fees. Member may be charged a processing fee for a declined credit or debit card payment.
- In the event the Member defaults on any payments, BaeCars is entitled to charge reminder fees and default interest in accordance with the provisions of the law. In addition, BaeCars may utilize third parties to collect amounts owed to BaeCars by a Member.
- With all fees mentioned above, BaeCars reserves the right to prohibit a Member from making a subsequent reservation until all outstanding fees in the Member's account have been paid in full. In the event a fee is incurred, Members will receive an email invoice from BaeCars that will have detailed payment instructions.
Collision or other incident
- BaeCars provides full wrap unlimited third party liability insurance without a maximum cap.
- If member is involved in an unintentional/non consequential incident/accident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of the vehicle) Member will be responsible for a standard insurance deductible payment of up to ₹ 1,00,000 or 50% of the damage (whichever is higher). The Member will be obligated to pay the repair cost up to ₹ 1,00,000. The payment owed will be deducted from the security deposit, if any. Should the security deposit not cover the payment (in the case the Member has accrued late return, excess km, etc charges) the balance of the payment owed shall be payable by the Member separately as an additional outstanding.
- Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a collision.
- Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by member failure.
- BaeCars will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by vehicle failure.
- Member will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the applicable Damage Fee, arising from the Member's failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement and/or a violation of the law.
- Members are responsible for paying all tolls at the time they are due.
- BaeCars vehicles are registered with an All India Permit, allowing the vehicle to enter any state in the country.
- Members must pay all inter-state taxes and fees upon entering into a neighbouring state. For the state of Andhra Pradesh, BaeCars will reimburse the State entry fee cost paid by Member. BaeCars members are liable to pay in full the state entry fee tax for all other states besides Andhra Pradesh.
By joining BaeCars, the Member agrees to pay BaeCars the costs, charges, fees and expenses set out in the Agreement, including specifically and without limitation those set forth in this schedule. The following is not exhaustive and other specific fees, costs and charges may apply. Other applicable costs will be communicated to the Member. Capitalized terms used in this schedule shall have the same meaning assigned to such terms in the Agreement.
BaeCars reserves the right to change the terms of this Policy from time to time and shall give notice of such changes to the Member in a timely manner. Notice to the Members shall be considered given when such notice is indicated and accessible from the first page accessed after the Member log-on to the BaeCars website, or by email to the Member's email address provided to BaeCars in the Member's application or most recently provided to BaeCars. Member agrees that the amended terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective and binding the earlier of
- the effective date indicated in such notice;
- on the date posted on BaeCars's website.